November 23, 2010 | Courtesy by :
MESSAGE FOR PAKISTAN MUSLIM LEAGUE, NAWAZ (USA) ON 25 DECEMBER 2010
Dear Associates and Colleagues:
It gives me profound pleasure to convey this message and indirectly become part of your gathering. I am immensely indebted to Almighty Allah for bestowing our party with great people and comrades like you all.
The PML-N (USA) has been at the forefront in pursuing our mission of promoting peace for all and strengthening civilian supremacy, advancing democratic values and achieving an economically viable state of Pakistan. Together we have strongly believed in the time tested adage: “united we stand and divided we fall”. This principle has allowed us to withstand our adversaries, standby firmly to the ideals that we cherish as a political party, and most importantly move forward for the betterment of our country with enormous hope and immense vigor. I am very confident to say that each one of you is a firm pillar on which our party stands.
As you all must be well aware, this day is important on three counts:
(1) Today our Christian brothers and sisters celebrate the colorful festival of Christmas all across the globe, thus marking the birth of Prophet Jesus; also (2) We as Pakistanis, today commemorate the birth of Great Quaid, the founding father of our beloved country, whose teachings and politics remain the sublime guidelines for our party and the principles that we all adhered to; also (3) Today, is the day when we celebrate the birthday of our Quaid, Mian Muhammad Nawaz Sharif under whose dynamic and visionary leadership our party continue to flourish on both sides of the hemisphere.
I am cognizant of the fact that you all are concerned about the prevailing situation in Pakistan. For indeed it becomes difficult on one hand to bear the pain of staying away from motherland and on the other hand getting to know the unfortunate events and news that unfolds at home and is frequently aired on the fast track media. The PML-N leadership has not shied away from its responsibilities.
As the leading opposition party at the federal level we have vociferously taken the stance against the corruption, financial mismanagement and poor governance of the Federal
Government. Time and again we have observed a clear stance on all national issues like terrorism and extremism, Reformed General Sales Tax, Independence of Judiciary and rampant corruption in the PPP led Government. I promise you that PML-N leadership will not allow PPP to shatter the public faith on democratic system that is possibly happening because of their everyday scandals.
In the province of Punjab, our government has successfully demonstrated that politics is a public service and an important responsibility bestowed on the elected leadership. Since taking over, the Chief Minister of Punjab Mian Muhammad Shahbaz Sharif has tirelessly spent day and night in working to bring about positive change in the lives of people. I am confidant and proud to tell you that Punjab Government is the most transparent and corruption free government in Pakistan.
More so, even in the face of unprecedented monsoon floods, your Chief Minister braved the province out of the crisis and today the reconstruction phase in the province is successfully underway. We are already in the process of laying down the strong foundations of viable economic and social setup that will radically change the life of an ordinary Pakistani.
I want to remind each one of you again that our party is like a family and we all stand by each other in times comfort and discomfort. Each one of you is an ambassador to your homeland and most importantly this party remains your identity.
I hope to be amongst all of you at some point in time soon.
Mian Nawaz Sharif Paindabad
Hamza Shahbaz Sharif
- August 27, 2014 Agreement between China and Government of the Punjab regarding training of doctors
- August 26, 2014 Hamza Shahbaz on Monday advised Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf
- August 25, 2014 The protesters argued that if Imran Khan was a leader representing them
- August 25, 2014 PML(N) supporters gathered to respond to anti-state marches
PML-N on Facebook
Subscribe Our Newsletter
Pakistan Muslim league (N) USA